Honskirch tourism and travel guide
Visit Honskirch: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Honskirch is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 60 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Honskirch is 337 kilometres from Paris).
Honskirch, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Honskirch in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Honskirch
Markets in and near Honskirch
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (9km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (19km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (21km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (22km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (25km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (25km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (26km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
More information about Honskirch, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Honskirch, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Honskirch.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (28km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (37km)
- Parc du château de Pange (47km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Honskirch
from Metz (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 337 km
from Calais: 428 km
from Nice: 583 km
from Bordeaux: 731 km
from Strasbourg: 70 km
For driving distances to Honskirch from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Altwiller, Bissert, Givrycourt, Hazembourg, Hinsingen, Insming, Insviller, Kappelkinger, Kirviller, Le Val-de-Gueblange, Munster, Vibersviller and Vittersbourg.
This page in French: Visiter Honskirch