Hazembourg tourism and travel guide
Visit Hazembourg: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hazembourg is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 58 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hazembourg is 335 kilometres from Paris).
Hazembourg, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hazembourg in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hazembourg
Markets in and near Hazembourg
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (8km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (17km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (22km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (22km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (22km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (23km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (23km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (26km)
More information about Hazembourg, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hazembourg, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hazembourg.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (30km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (40km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (19km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hazembourg
from Metz (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 335 km
from Calais: 425 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 73 km
For driving distances to Hazembourg from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Albestroff, Altwiller, Givrycourt, Hilsprich, Hinsingen, Holving, Honskirch, Insming, Kappelkinger, Kirviller, Le Val-de-Gueblange, Munster, Nelling, Petit-Tenquin, Rening, Vibersviller and Vittersbourg.
This page in French: Visiter Hazembourg