Rening tourism and travel guide
Visit Rening: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rening is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 52 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Rening is 329 kilometres from Paris).
Rening, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rening in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Rening
Markets in and near Rening
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (14km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (18km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (19km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (19km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (21km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (21km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (26km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (26km)
More information about Rening, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rening, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rening.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (36km)
- Parc du château de Pange (39km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (23km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (21km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Rening
from Metz (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 329 km
from Calais: 421 km
from Nice: 585 km
from Bordeaux: 726 km
from Strasbourg: 78 km
For driving distances to Rening from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Albestroff, Diffembach-les-Hellimer, Erstroff, Francaltroff, Freybouse, Givrycourt, Grening, Hazembourg, Hellimer, Insming, Kappelkinger, Lening, Montdidier, Munster, Nebing, Nelling, Neufvillage, Petit-Tenquin, Torcheville, Vahl-les-Benestroff and Vittersbourg.
This page in French: Visiter Rening