Burbach tourism and travel guide
Visit Burbach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Burbach is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 58 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Burbach is 348 kilometres from Paris).
Burbach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Burbach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Burbach
Markets in and near Burbach
- Drulingen: market Saturday (7km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (13km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (26km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (30km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (30km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (33km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (35km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
More information about Burbach, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Burbach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Burbach.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (28km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (16km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (25km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (40km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (47km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (51km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (63km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (24km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Burbach
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 348 km
from Calais: 440 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 738 km
from Strasbourg: 58 km
Burbach is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Burbach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg, Bettwiller, Diedendorf, Diemeringen, Domfessel, Drulingen, Durstel, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Gungwiller, Harskirchen, Lorentzen, Mackwiller, Postroff, Rexingen, Rimsdorf, Sarre-Union, Sarrewerden, Schopperten, Thal-Drulingen, Weyer and Wolfskirchen.
This page in French: Visiter Burbach