Saint-Quentin tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Quentin: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: In the central square in Saint-Quentin, the 16th century town hall is a remarkable example of secular gothic style architecture
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Saint-Quentin. For detailed visitor information see the Saint-Quentin travel guide.
Saint-Quentin is situated in the Aisne department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 39 kilometres from Laon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Quentin is 129 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Saint-Quentin include "town of art and history".
Saint-Quentin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Quentin in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aisne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Quentin
Markets in and near Saint-Quentin
Market days in Saint-Quentin: weekly market: Wednesday & Sunday & Friday;
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (0km)
- Origny-Sainte-Benoite: market Thursday (14km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (15km)
- Ham: market Saturday (19km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (20km)
- Tergnier: market Thursday & Sunday (21km)
- Guise: market Saturday (25km)
- Chauny: market Friday (26km)
- Peronne: market Saturday (27km)
- Caudry: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
More information about Saint-Quentin, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Quentin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Quentin.
- Chateau Coucy (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (54km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (26km)
- Jardins du château (28km)
- Jardin de Bosmont-sur-Serre (43km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Laon (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (2km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (26km)
- Réserve naturelle du marais de Vesles-et-Caumont (41km)
- Forêt de Laigue (49km)
- Mont Ganelon (54km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gauchy (3km)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (23km)
- Vivaise (31km)
- Ebouleau (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Quentin
from Laon (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 129 km
from Calais: 160 km
from Nice: 747 km
from Bordeaux: 628 km
from Strasbourg: 353 km
For driving distances to Saint-Quentin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Castres, Contescourt, Dallon, Fayet, Fontaine-les-Clercs, Francilly-Selency, Gauchy, Gricourt, Grugies, Harly, Holnon, Homblieres, Itancourt, Mesnil-Saint-Laurent, Morcourt, Neuville-Saint-Amand, Omissy, Rouvroy and Urvillers.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Quentin