Orvaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Orvaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Orvaux is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 12 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Orvaux is 97 kilometres from Paris).
Orvaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Orvaux in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Orvaux
Markets in and near Orvaux
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (7km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (9km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (14km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (18km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (18km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (22km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (23km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (25km)
More information about Orvaux, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Orvaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Orvaux.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Roche-Guyon (47km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (39km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (20km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (28km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (31km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (35km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (40km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (39km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Orvaux
from Evreux (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 97 km
from Calais: 231 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 472 km
from Strasbourg: 494 km
Orvaux is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Orvaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay-sur-Iton, Burey, Champ-Dolent, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Glisolles, La Bonneville-sur-Iton, La Croisille, Le Chesne, Le Fresne, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Le Sacq, Les Baux-Sainte-Croix, Les Ventes, Manthelon, Nogent-le-Sec, Saint-Elier, Sylvains-les-Moulins and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Orvaux