Le Sacq tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Sacq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Sacq is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 15 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Le Sacq is 94 kilometres from Paris).
Le Sacq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Sacq in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Le Sacq
Markets in and near Le Sacq
- Damville: market Tuesday (3km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (12km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (13km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (15km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (16km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (16km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (20km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (23km)
- Ezy-sur-Eure: market Thursday & Sunday (26km)
- Pacy-sur-Eure: market Thursday (27km)
More information about Le Sacq, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Le Sacq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Sacq.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Roche-Guyon (46km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (45km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (21km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (35km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (36km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (38km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (39km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (40km)
- Domaine de Villarceaux (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Sacq
from Evreux (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 94 km
from Calais: 236 km
from Nice: 747 km
from Bordeaux: 468 km
from Strasbourg: 491 km
Le Sacq is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Le Sacq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avrilly, Chanteloup, Corneuil, Damville, Gouville, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Le Roncenay-Authenay, Manthelon, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux, Roman, Sylvains-les-Moulins and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Le Sacq