Villalet tourism and travel guide
Visit Villalet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villalet is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 12 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Villalet is 95 kilometres from Paris).
Villalet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villalet in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Villalet
Markets in and near Villalet
- Damville: market Tuesday (7km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (9km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (15km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (16km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (20km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (21km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (23km)
- Pacy-sur-Eure: market Thursday (26km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
More information about Villalet, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Villalet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villalet.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Roche-Guyon (45km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (42km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (19km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (31km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (34km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (34km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (38km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (38km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (40km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villalet
from Evreux (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 95 km
from Calais: 232 km
from Nice: 751 km
from Bordeaux: 471 km
from Strasbourg: 492 km
Villalet is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Villalet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champ-Dolent, Chanteloup, Corneuil, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, La Croisille, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Le Plessis-Grohan, Le Sacq, Les Baux-Sainte-Croix, Les Essarts, Les Ventes, Manthelon, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux and Sylvains-les-Moulins.
This page in French: Visiter Villalet