Les Essarts tourism and travel guide
Visit Les Essarts: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Les Essarts is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 19 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Les Essarts is 100 kilometres from Paris).
Les Essarts, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Les Essarts in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Les Essarts
Markets in and near Les Essarts
- Damville: market Tuesday (6km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (7km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (9km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (16km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (18km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (20km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (21km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (24km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
More information about Les Essarts, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Les Essarts, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Essarts.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (43km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (26km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (33km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (35km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (41km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (45km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Essarts
from Evreux (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 100 km
from Calais: 238 km
from Nice: 751 km
from Bordeaux: 465 km
from Strasbourg: 497 km
Les Essarts is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Les Essarts from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaubray, Breteuil, Chanteloup, Conde-sur-Iton, Gouville, Le Chesne, Le Roncenay-Authenay, Manthelon, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Nogent-le-Sec, Roman, Saint-Denis-du-Behelan and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Les Essarts