Nogent-le-Sec tourism and travel guide
Visit Nogent-le-Sec: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Nogent-le-Sec is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 15 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Nogent-le-Sec is 99 kilometres from Paris).
Nogent-le-Sec, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Nogent-le-Sec in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Nogent-le-Sec
Markets in and near Nogent-le-Sec
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (6km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (8km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (11km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (15km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (17km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (20km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (21km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (22km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (25km)
More information about Nogent-le-Sec, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Nogent-le-Sec, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Nogent-le-Sec.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (40km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (22km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (29km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (32km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (38km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (42km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (41km)
- Orbec (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Nogent-le-Sec
from Evreux (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 99 km
from Calais: 234 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 470 km
from Strasbourg: 496 km
Nogent-le-Sec is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Nogent-le-Sec from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champ-Dolent, Chanteloup, Conches-en-Ouche, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Le Chesne, Le Fresne, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Le Sacq, Les Essarts, Les Ventes, Manthelon, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Orvaux, Saint-Denis-du-Behelan and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Nogent-le-Sec