Le Fresne tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Fresne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Fresne is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 15 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Le Fresne is 101 kilometres from Paris).
Le Fresne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Fresne in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Le Fresne
Markets in and near Le Fresne
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (3km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (12km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (13km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (14km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (22km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (23km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (23km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (24km)
More information about Le Fresne, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Le Fresne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Fresne.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (36km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Pont-Audemer (56km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (23km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (26km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (28km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (38km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (43km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (38km)
- Orbec (43km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Fresne
from Evreux (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 101 km
from Calais: 231 km
from Nice: 757 km
from Bordeaux: 472 km
from Strasbourg: 498 km
Le Fresne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Le Fresne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay-sur-Iton, Beaubray, Burey, Champ-Dolent, Conches-en-Ouche, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Glisolles, La Bonneville-sur-Iton, La Croisille, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Louversey, Manthelon, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux and Saint-Elier.
This page in French: Visiter Le Fresne