Champ-Dolent tourism and travel guide
Visit Champ-Dolent: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Champ-Dolent is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 12 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Champ-Dolent is 98 kilometres from Paris).
Champ-Dolent, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Champ-Dolent in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Champ-Dolent
Markets in and near Champ-Dolent
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (5km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (11km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (15km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (16km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (20km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (23km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (25km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (25km)
More information about Champ-Dolent, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Champ-Dolent, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Champ-Dolent.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (37km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Pont-Audemer (57km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (20km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (26km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (29km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (35km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (40km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (36km)
- Orbec (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Champ-Dolent
from Evreux (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 98 km
from Calais: 229 km
from Nice: 756 km
from Bordeaux: 474 km
from Strasbourg: 495 km
Champ-Dolent is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Champ-Dolent from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay-sur-Iton, Burey, Conches-en-Ouche, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Glisolles, La Bonneville-sur-Iton, La Croisille, Le Fresne, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Les Ventes, Manthelon, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux, Saint-Elier, Saint-Sebastien-de-Morsent, Sylvains-les-Moulins and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Champ-Dolent