Manthelon tourism and travel guide
Visit Manthelon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Manthelon is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 14 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Manthelon is 95 kilometres from Paris).
Manthelon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Manthelon in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Manthelon
Markets in and near Manthelon
- Damville: market Tuesday (5km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (9km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (13km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (17km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (19km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (20km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (21km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Pacy-sur-Eure: market Thursday (27km)
More information about Manthelon, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Manthelon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Manthelon.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Roche-Guyon (47km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (42km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (20km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (32km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (35km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (36km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (40km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (42km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Manthelon
from Evreux (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 95 km
from Calais: 234 km
from Nice: 750 km
from Bordeaux: 469 km
from Strasbourg: 493 km
Manthelon is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Manthelon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champ-Dolent, Chanteloup, Damville, Le Fresne, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Le Plessis-Grohan, Le Roncenay-Authenay, Le Sacq, Les Essarts, Les Ventes, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux, Sylvains-les-Moulins and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Manthelon