Le Mesnil-Hardray tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Mesnil-Hardray: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Mesnil-Hardray is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 15 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Le Mesnil-Hardray is 100 kilometres from Paris).
Le Mesnil-Hardray, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Mesnil-Hardray in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Le Mesnil-Hardray
Markets in and near Le Mesnil-Hardray
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (4km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (10km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (12km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (15km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (21km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (22km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (24km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (24km)
More information about Le Mesnil-Hardray, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Le Mesnil-Hardray, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Mesnil-Hardray.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (38km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (23km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (27km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (30km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (38km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (42km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (39km)
- Orbec (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Mesnil-Hardray
from Evreux (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 100 km
from Calais: 232 km
from Nice: 755 km
from Bordeaux: 471 km
from Strasbourg: 497 km
Le Mesnil-Hardray is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Le Mesnil-Hardray from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaubray, Burey, Champ-Dolent, Conches-en-Ouche, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Glisolles, La Bonneville-sur-Iton, La Croisille, Le Chesne, Le Fresne, Le Sacq, Manthelon, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux, Saint-Elier and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Le Mesnil-Hardray