Le Chesne tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Chesne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Chesne is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 20 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Le Chesne is 102 kilometres from Paris).
Le Chesne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Chesne in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Le Chesne
Markets in and near Le Chesne
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (7km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (8km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (9km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (15km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (17km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (21km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (23km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (24km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
More information about Le Chesne, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Le Chesne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Chesne.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (41km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (28km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (31km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (33km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (43km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (47km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (42km)
- Elbeuf (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Chesne
from Evreux (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 102 km
from Calais: 238 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 465 km
from Strasbourg: 500 km
Le Chesne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Le Chesne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaubray, Bemecourt, Chanteloup, Gouville, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Les Essarts, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Nogent-le-Sec, Orvaux and Saint-Denis-du-Behelan.
This page in French: Visiter Le Chesne