Bemecourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Bemecourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bemecourt is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 28 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Bemecourt is 108 kilometres from Paris).
Bemecourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bemecourt in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Bemecourt
Markets in and near Bemecourt
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (3km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (12km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (14km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (15km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (16km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (19km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (19km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (25km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
More information about Bemecourt, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Bemecourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bemecourt.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (44km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Chartres (Chartres) (63km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (35km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (36km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (37km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (40km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (32km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (56km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bemecourt
from Evreux (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 108 km
from Calais: 244 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 459 km
from Strasbourg: 505 km
Bemecourt is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Bemecourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Breteuil, Cintray, Guernanville, La Gueroulde, Le Chesne, Les Baux-de-Breteuil, Saint-Denis-du-Behelan, Saint-Nicolas-d'Attez and Saint-Ouen-d'Attez.
This page in French: Visiter Bemecourt