Gouville tourism and travel guide
Visit Gouville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gouville is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 22 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Gouville is 99 kilometres from Paris).
Gouville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gouville in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Gouville
Markets in and near Gouville
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (6km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (6km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (13km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (13km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (17km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (21km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (22km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (26km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Gouville, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Gouville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gouville.
- Chartres Cathedral (58km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (47km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Chartres (Chartres) (58km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (28km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (37km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (39km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (43km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (47km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (47km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gouville
from Evreux (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 99 km
from Calais: 241 km
from Nice: 748 km
from Bordeaux: 462 km
from Strasbourg: 496 km
Gouville is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Gouville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Breteuil, Chanteloup, Conde-sur-Iton, Dame-Marie, Damville, Grandvilliers, Le Chesne, Le Roncenay-Authenay, Le Sacq, Les Essarts, Roman, Saint-Denis-du-Behelan, Saint-Nicolas-d'Attez and Saint-Ouen-d'Attez.
This page in French: Visiter Gouville