Saint-Elier tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Elier: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Elier is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 14 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Saint-Elier is 102 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Elier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Elier in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Saint-Elier
Markets in and near Saint-Elier
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (3km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (13km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (13km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (15km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (16km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (20km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (22km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (24km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (27km)
More information about Saint-Elier, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Elier, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Elier.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (33km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Pont-Audemer (53km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (22km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (23km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (25km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (37km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (43km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (43km)
- Jardins du château de Vandrimare (53km)
Towns of Art and history
- Elbeuf (35km)
- Orbec (41km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Elier
from Evreux (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 102 km
from Calais: 228 km
from Nice: 760 km
from Bordeaux: 475 km
from Strasbourg: 499 km
Saint-Elier is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Saint-Elier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay-sur-Iton, Berville-la-Campagne, Burey, Cauge, Champ-Dolent, Conches-en-Ouche, Faverolles-la-Campagne, Ferrieres-Haut-Clocher, Gaudreville-la-Riviere, Glisolles, La Bonneville-sur-Iton, La Croisille, Le Fresne, Le Mesnil-Hardray, Louversey, Orvaux, Portes and Tilleul-Dame-Agnes.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Elier