Corneuil tourism and travel guide
Visit Corneuil: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Corneuil is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 15 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Corneuil is 89 kilometres from Paris).
Corneuil, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Corneuil in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Corneuil
Markets in and near Corneuil
- Damville: market Tuesday (5km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (10km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (13km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (16km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (17km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (17km)
- Ezy-sur-Eure: market Thursday & Sunday (21km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (22km)
- Ivry-la-Bataille: market Saturday (23km)
- Pacy-sur-Eure: market Thursday (23km)
More information about Corneuil, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Corneuil, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Corneuil.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Roche-Guyon (42km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (49km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (18km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (33km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (36km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (36km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (38km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (41km)
- Domaine de Villarceaux (48km)
- Domaine du château d'Ambleville (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Sauvage (55km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Corneuil
from Evreux (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 89 km
from Calais: 236 km
from Nice: 743 km
from Bordeaux: 468 km
from Strasbourg: 486 km
Corneuil is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Corneuil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avrilly, Buis-sur-Damville, Chavigny-Bailleul, Damville, Jumelles, Le Sacq, Marcilly-la-Campagne, Moisville, Sylvains-les-Moulins, Thomer-la-Sogne and Villalet.
This page in French: Visiter Corneuil