Lagrasse tourism and travel guide
Visit Lagrasse: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The romantic atmosphere in medieval Lagrasse have made it a popular centre for artisans and artists
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Lagrasse. For detailed visitor information see the Lagrasse travel guide.
Lagrasse is situated in the Aude department and Languedoc-Roussillon region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 26 kilometres from Carcassonne, the department capital (general information: Lagrasse is 641 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Lagrasse include "most beautiful village".
Lagrasse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lagrasse in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aude
Map of places to visit near Lagrasse
Markets in and near Lagrasse
- Lezignan-Corbieres: market Wednesday (16km)
- Olonzac: market Tuesday (23km)
- Carcassonne: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Sigean: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Narbonne: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Monday - seasonal market only (33km)
- Narbonne: market Sunday (33km)
- Limoux: market Friday all day (33km)
- Port-la-Nouvelle: market Saturday - seasonal market only (35km)
- Port-la-Nouvelle: market Wednesday (35km)
- Esperaza: market Thursday & Sunday (37km)
More information about Lagrasse, Languedoc-Roussillon
Tourist attractions near Lagrasse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lagrasse.
Grand sites of France
- Carcassonne City (24km)
- Carcassonne (25km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Minerve (31km)
- Enserune (47km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Limoux (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Narbonnaise en Méditerranée (45km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) (22km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Narbonne (33km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de l'Orbieu (17km)
- Forêt de Fontfroide (22km)
- Cité de Carcassonne (24km)
- Gorges de Galamus (31km)
- Gouffre de Cabrespine (33km)
- Étang de Leucate (41km)
- Grotte de la Devèze (43km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Perpignan (49km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- African reserve of Sigean (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lagrasse
from Carcassonne (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 641 km
from Calais: 876 km
from Nice: 382 km
from Bordeaux: 321 km
from Strasbourg: 728 km
For driving distances to Lagrasse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Camplong-d'Aude, Caunettes-en-Val, Montlaur, Ribaute, Saint-Martin-Des-Puits, Saint-Pierre-Des-Champs, Talairan and Tournissan.
This page in French: Visiter Lagrasse