Huningue tourism and travel guide
Visit Huningue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Huningue is situated in the Haut-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 57 kilometres from Colmar, the department capital (general information: Huningue is 412 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Huningue include "ville fleurie 4*".
Huningue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Huningue in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haut-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Huningue
Markets in and near Huningue
- Saint-Louis: market Saturday all day (2km)
- Sierentz: market Wednesday (11km)
- Rixheim: market Thursday (21km)
- Mulhouse: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Riedisheim: market Wednesday (23km)
- Altkirch: market Thursday (26km)
- Wittenheim: market Friday (30km)
- Wittelsheim: market Thursday (35km)
- Cernay: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Soultz-Haut-Rhin: market Wednesday & Wednesday & (41km)
More information about Huningue, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Huningue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Huningue.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Thann (43km)
- Parc Alfred-Wallach (23km)
- Parc botanique de Mulhouse (23km)
- Parc de la Marseillaise (44km)
- Parc de Wesserling (54km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sausheim (27km)
- Hirtzbach (27km)
- Soultzmatt (48km)
- Masevaux (48km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Huningue
from Colmar (prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 412 km
from Calais: 558 km
from Nice: 433 km
from Bordeaux: 698 km
from Strasbourg: 111 km
Huningue is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel port - Calais and Dunkirk are around 6 hours distance. For driving distances to Huningue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Huningue