Hesingue tourism and travel guide
Visit Hesingue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hesingue is situated in the Haut-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 58 kilometres from Colmar, the department capital (general information: Hesingue is 409 kilometres from Paris).
Hesingue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hesingue in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haut-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Hesingue
Markets in and near Hesingue
- Saint-Louis: market Saturday all day (3km)
- Sierentz: market Wednesday (10km)
- Rixheim: market Thursday (21km)
- Altkirch: market Thursday (22km)
- Mulhouse: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Riedisheim: market Wednesday (23km)
- Wittenheim: market Friday (30km)
- Wittelsheim: market Thursday (34km)
- Cernay: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Thann: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Hesingue, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Hesingue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hesingue.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Thann (41km)
- Parc Alfred-Wallach (22km)
- Parc botanique de Mulhouse (22km)
- Parc de la Marseillaise (43km)
- Roseraie du Chatelet (46km)
- Parc de Wesserling (52km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Huningue (5km)
- Hirtzbach (23km)
- Sausheim (26km)
- Masevaux (45km)
- Soultzmatt (48km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hesingue
from Colmar (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 409 km
from Calais: 556 km
from Nice: 431 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 113 km
Hesingue is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel port - Calais and Dunkirk are around 6 hours distance. For driving distances to Hesingue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Attenschwiller, Blotzheim, Brinckheim, Buschwiller, Folgensbourg, Hagenthal-le-Bas, Hegenheim, Huningue, Michelbach-le-Bas, Michelbach-le-Haut, Neuwiller, Ranspach-le-Bas, Saint-Louis, Village-Neuf and Wentzwiller.
This page in French: Visiter Hesingue