Hegenheim tourism and travel guide
Visit Hegenheim: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hegenheim is situated in the Haut-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 59 kilometres from Colmar, the department capital (general information: Hegenheim is 410 kilometres from Paris).
Hegenheim, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hegenheim in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haut-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Hegenheim
Markets in and near Hegenheim
- Saint-Louis: market Saturday all day (4km)
- Sierentz: market Wednesday (11km)
- Rixheim: market Thursday (22km)
- Altkirch: market Thursday (23km)
- Mulhouse: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Riedisheim: market Wednesday (24km)
- Wittenheim: market Friday (31km)
- Wittelsheim: market Thursday (35km)
- Cernay: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Thann: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Hegenheim, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Hegenheim, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hegenheim.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Thann (42km)
- Parc Alfred-Wallach (23km)
- Parc botanique de Mulhouse (23km)
- Parc de la Marseillaise (45km)
- Roseraie du Chatelet (47km)
- Parc de Wesserling (53km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Huningue (5km)
- Hirtzbach (23km)
- Sausheim (28km)
- Masevaux (46km)
- Soultzmatt (49km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hegenheim
from Colmar (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 410 km
from Calais: 558 km
from Nice: 430 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 115 km
Hegenheim is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel port - Calais and Dunkirk are around 6 hours distance. For driving distances to Hegenheim from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Attenschwiller, Blotzheim, Buschwiller, Hagenthal-le-Bas, Hagenthal-le-Haut, Hesingue, Huningue, Michelbach-le-Bas, Neuwiller, Saint-Louis, Village-Neuf and Wentzwiller.
This page in French: Visiter Hegenheim