Hagenthal-le-Bas tourism and travel guide
Visit Hagenthal-le-Bas: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hagenthal-le-Bas is situated in the Haut-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 63 kilometres from Colmar, the department capital (general information: Hagenthal-le-Bas is 408 kilometres from Paris).
Hagenthal-le-Bas, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hagenthal-le-Bas in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haut-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Hagenthal-le-Bas
Markets in and near Hagenthal-le-Bas
- Saint-Louis: market Saturday all day (10km)
- Sierentz: market Wednesday (14km)
- Altkirch: market Thursday (21km)
- Rixheim: market Thursday (25km)
- Mulhouse: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Riedisheim: market Wednesday (26km)
- Wittenheim: market Friday (33km)
- Wittelsheim: market Thursday (36km)
- Cernay: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Thann: market Saturday (42km)
More information about Hagenthal-le-Bas, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Hagenthal-le-Bas, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hagenthal-le-Bas.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Thann (42km)
- Parc botanique de Mulhouse (25km)
- Parc Alfred-Wallach (25km)
- Roseraie du Chatelet (45km)
- Parc de la Marseillaise (47km)
- Parc de Wesserling (54km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Huningue (11km)
- Hirtzbach (21km)
- Sausheim (30km)
- Masevaux (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hagenthal-le-Bas
from Colmar (prefecture): 63 km
from Paris: 408 km
from Calais: 558 km
from Nice: 425 km
from Bordeaux: 688 km
from Strasbourg: 120 km
Hagenthal-le-Bas is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel port - Calais and Dunkirk are around 6 hours distance. For driving distances to Hagenthal-le-Bas from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Attenschwiller, Bettlach, Buschwiller, Folgensbourg, Hagenthal-le-Haut, Hegenheim, Hesingue, Knoeringue, Leymen, Liebenswiller, Michelbach-le-Haut, Muespach-le-Haut, Neuwiller, Ranspach-le-Haut and Wentzwiller.
This page in French: Visiter Hagenthal-le-Bas