Courtemaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Courtemaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Courtemaux is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 78 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Courtemaux is 99 kilometres from Paris).
Courtemaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Courtemaux in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Courtemaux
Markets in and near Courtemaux
- Courtenay: market Thursday (9km)
- Egreville: market Monday (15km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (15km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (17km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (19km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (27km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (27km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (31km)
More information about Courtemaux, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Courtemaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courtemaux.
- Fontainebleau Palace (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (52km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (41km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (13km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (27km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (34km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (43km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (44km)
- Parc du château de Courances (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Courtemaux
from Orleans (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 99 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 447 km
from Strasbourg: 361 km
Courtemaux is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Courtemaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chantecoq, Chuelles, Ervauville, Foucherolles, La Selle-en-Hermoy, La Selle-sur-le-Bied, Louzouer, Merinville, Saint-Hilaire-les-Andresis, Saint-Loup-de-Gonois and Thorailles.
This page in French: Visiter Courtemaux