Thorailles tourism and travel guide
Visit Thorailles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Thorailles is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 75 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Thorailles is 101 kilometres from Paris).
Thorailles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Thorailles in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Thorailles
Markets in and near Thorailles
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (12km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (12km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (14km)
- Egreville: market Monday (17km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (23km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (23km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (29km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (32km)
More information about Thorailles, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Thorailles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thorailles.
- Fontainebleau Palace (45km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (53km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (38km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (50km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (11km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (23km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (30km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (45km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Thorailles
from Orleans (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 101 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 587 km
from Bordeaux: 443 km
from Strasbourg: 364 km
Thorailles is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Thorailles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chantecoq, Chuelles, Courtemaux, La Chapelle-Saint-Sepulcre, La Selle-en-Hermoy, La Selle-sur-le-Bied, Louzouer and Saint-Loup-de-Gonois.
This page in French: Visiter Thorailles