Saint-Loup-de-Gonois tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Loup-de-Gonois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Loup-de-Gonois is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 77 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Saint-Loup-de-Gonois is 98 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Loup-de-Gonois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Loup-de-Gonois in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Saint-Loup-de-Gonois
Markets in and near Saint-Loup-de-Gonois
- Courtenay: market Thursday (11km)
- Egreville: market Monday (13km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (15km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (16km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (19km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (27km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (28km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (31km)
More information about Saint-Loup-de-Gonois, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Saint-Loup-de-Gonois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Loup-de-Gonois.
- Fontainebleau Palace (42km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (51km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (40km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (14km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (28km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (34km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (42km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (44km)
- Parc du château de Courances (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (31km)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Loup-de-Gonois
from Orleans (prefecture): 77 km
from Paris: 98 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 590 km
from Bordeaux: 447 km
from Strasbourg: 362 km
Saint-Loup-de-Gonois is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Saint-Loup-de-Gonois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chantecoq, Courtemaux, Ervauville, La Chapelle-Saint-Sepulcre, La Selle-en-Hermoy, La Selle-sur-le-Bied, Louzouer, Merinville and Thorailles.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Loup-de-Gonois