Chantecoq tourism and travel guide
Visit Chantecoq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chantecoq is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 80 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Chantecoq is 100 kilometres from Paris).
Chantecoq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chantecoq in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Chantecoq
Markets in and near Chantecoq
- Courtenay: market Thursday (8km)
- Egreville: market Monday (15km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (17km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (18km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (18km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (25km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (27km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (29km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
More information about Chantecoq, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Chantecoq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chantecoq.
- Fontainebleau Palace (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (53km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (43km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (13km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (28km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (34km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (43km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (43km)
- Parc du château de Courances (56km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chantecoq
from Orleans (prefecture): 80 km
from Paris: 100 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 587 km
from Bordeaux: 448 km
from Strasbourg: 359 km
Chantecoq is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Chantecoq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chuelles, Courtemaux, Ervauville, Foucherolles, La Selle-en-Hermoy, La Selle-sur-le-Bied, Louzouer, Merinville, Saint-Hilaire-les-Andresis, Saint-Loup-de-Gonois and Thorailles.
This page in French: Visiter Chantecoq