Champagney tourism and travel guide
Visit Champagney: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Champagney is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 65 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Champagney is 295 kilometres from Paris).
Champagney, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Champagney in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Champagney
Markets in and near Champagney
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (12km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (34km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (36km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (39km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Arbois: market Friday (44km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (45km)
More information about Champagney, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Champagney, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Champagney.
- Jardin du château du Talmay (12km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (18km)
- Parc de l'Etang (21km)
- Château d'Arcelot (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Champagney
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 295 km
from Calais: 489 km
from Nice: 418 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 222 km
Champagney is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Champagney from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brans, Broye-Aubigney-Montseugny, Clery, Dammartin-Marpain, Flammerans, Montmirey-la-Ville, Montmirey-le-Chateau, Mutigney, Offlanges, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pesmes, Pointre, Sauvigney-les-Pesmes, Soissons-sur-Nacey and Vielverge.
This page in French: Visiter Champagney