Pointre tourism and travel guide
Visit Pointre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pointre is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 61 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Pointre is 296 kilometres from Paris).
Pointre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pointre in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Pointre
Markets in and near Pointre
- Auxonne: market Friday (9km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (12km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (34km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (37km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (39km)
- Arbois: market Friday (41km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (42km)
More information about Pointre, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Pointre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pointre.
- Jardin à la Faulx (15km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (15km)
- Parc de l'Etang (25km)
- Château d'Arcelot (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de la Joux (57km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pointre
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 296 km
from Calais: 492 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 539 km
from Strasbourg: 226 km
Pointre is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Pointre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brans, Champagney, Chevigny, Dammartin-Marpain, Flammerans, Moissey, Montmirey-la-Ville, Montmirey-le-Chateau, Mutigney, Offlanges, Peintre, Soissons-sur-Nacey and Vielverge.
This page in French: Visiter Pointre