Flammerans tourism and travel guide
Visit Flammerans: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Flammerans is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 32 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Flammerans is 293 kilometres from Paris).
Flammerans, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Flammerans in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Flammerans
Markets in and near Flammerans
- Auxonne: market Friday (6km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (30km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (39km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (41km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
More information about Flammerans, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Flammerans, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Flammerans.
- Jardin du château du Talmay (14km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (15km)
- Château d'Arcelot (26km)
- Parc de l'Etang (27km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de la Joux (60km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (27km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Flammerans
from Dijon (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 293 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 417 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 228 km
Flammerans is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Flammerans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auxonne, Champagney, Chevigny, Lamarche-sur-Saone, Moissey, Montmirey-la-Ville, Peintre, Pointre, Poncey-les-Athee, Soissons-sur-Nacey and Vielverge.
This page in French: Visiter Flammerans