Vielverge tourism and travel guide
Visit Vielverge: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vielverge is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 32 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Vielverge is 290 kilometres from Paris).
Vielverge, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vielverge in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Vielverge
Markets in and near Vielverge
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (5km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (10km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (29km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (32km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (41km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (45km)
More information about Vielverge, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Vielverge, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vielverge.
- Jardin du château du Talmay (10km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km)
- Parc de l'Etang (23km)
- Château d'Arcelot (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (26km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Vielverge
from Dijon (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 290 km
from Calais: 486 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 538 km
from Strasbourg: 225 km
Vielverge is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Vielverge from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Broye-Aubigney-Montseugny, Champagney, Clery, Flammerans, Lamarche-sur-Saone, Montmirey-la-Ville, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pointre, Poncey-les-Athee, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Soissons-sur-Nacey and Vonges.
This page in French: Visiter Vielverge