Thervay tourism and travel guide
Visit Thervay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Thervay is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 64 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Thervay is 301 kilometres from Paris).
Thervay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Thervay in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Thervay
Markets in and near Thervay
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (17km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (31km)
- Arbois: market Friday (40km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (42km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (44km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (48km)
- Levier: market Wednesday (50km)
More information about Thervay, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Thervay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thervay.
- Jardin du château du Talmay (18km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km)
- Parc de l'Etang (20km)
- Château d'Arcelot (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Thervay
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 301 km
from Calais: 494 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 548 km
from Strasbourg: 218 km
Thervay is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Thervay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bard-les-Pesmes, Brans, Bresilley, Chaumercenne, Dammartin-Marpain, Gendrey, Malans, Montagney, Motey-Besuche, Mutigney, Offlanges, Ougney, Pesmes, Saligney, Sauvigney-les-Pesmes, Taxenne and Vitreux.
This page in French: Visiter Thervay