Chaumercenne tourism and travel guide
Visit Chaumercenne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chaumercenne is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 53 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Chaumercenne is 299 kilometres from Paris).
Chaumercenne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chaumercenne in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Chaumercenne
Markets in and near Chaumercenne
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (16km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (22km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (31km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (43km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (45km)
- Arbois: market Friday (46km)
- Levier: market Wednesday (54km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (54km)
More information about Chaumercenne, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Chaumercenne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chaumercenne.
- Parc de l'Etang (14km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (16km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (25km)
- Château d'Arcelot (34km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (39km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (31km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chaumercenne
from Vesoul (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 299 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 420 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 213 km
For driving distances to Chaumercenne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bard-les-Pesmes, Bonboillon, Bresilley, Chancey, Chevigney, Hugier, La Grande-Resie, La Resie-Saint-Martin, Lieucourt, Malans, Montagney, Motey-Besuche, Pagney, Pesmes, Sauvigney-les-Pesmes, Sornay, Thervay, Vadans, Valay and Vitreux.
This page in French: Visiter Chaumercenne