Saligny tourism and travel guide
Visit Saligny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saligny is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 49 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Saligny is 103 kilometres from Paris).
Saligny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saligny in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Saligny
Markets in and near Saligny
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (5km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (16km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (21km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (24km)
- Villeneuve-la-Guyard: market Monday (25km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Palis: market Thursday (28km)
More information about Saligny, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Saligny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saligny.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (29km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (37km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (39km)
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (39km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (43km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (10km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (37km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (41km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (61km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (5km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saligny
from Auxerre (prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 103 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 481 km
from Strasbourg: 327 km
Saligny is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Saligny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Fontaine-la-Gaillarde, Maillot, Malay-le-Grand, Malay-le-Petit, Noe, Saint-Clement, Sens, Soucy, Theil-sur-Vanne, Villiers-Louis and Voisines.
This page in French: Visiter Saligny