Malay-le-Petit tourism and travel guide
Visit Malay-le-Petit: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Malay-le-Petit is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 44 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Malay-le-Petit is 107 kilometres from Paris).
Malay-le-Petit, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Malay-le-Petit in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Malay-le-Petit
Markets in and near Malay-le-Petit
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (8km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (17km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (21km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (25km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Palis: market Thursday (28km)
More information about Malay-le-Petit, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Malay-le-Petit, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Malay-le-Petit.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (33km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (34km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (38km)
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (42km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (44km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (14km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (39km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Auxerre (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (8km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Malay-le-Petit
from Auxerre (prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 107 km
from Calais: 328 km
from Nice: 581 km
from Bordeaux: 479 km
from Strasbourg: 326 km
Malay-le-Petit is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Malay-le-Petit from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Fontaine-la-Gaillarde, Maillot, Malay-le-Grand, Noe, Pont-sur-Vanne, Saligny, Theil-sur-Vanne, Vaumort, Veron and Villiers-Louis.
This page in French: Visiter Malay-le-Petit