Fontaine-la-Gaillarde tourism and travel guide
Visit Fontaine-la-Gaillarde: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fontaine-la-Gaillarde is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 49 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Fontaine-la-Gaillarde is 104 kilometres from Paris).
Fontaine-la-Gaillarde, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fontaine-la-Gaillarde in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Fontaine-la-Gaillarde
Markets in and near Fontaine-la-Gaillarde
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (8km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (14km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (15km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (22km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (22km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (24km)
- Palis: market Thursday (26km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
More information about Fontaine-la-Gaillarde, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Fontaine-la-Gaillarde, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fontaine-la-Gaillarde.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (28km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (37km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (38km)
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (39km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (43km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (8km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (35km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (8km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fontaine-la-Gaillarde
from Auxerre (prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 104 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 585 km
from Bordeaux: 483 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
Fontaine-la-Gaillarde is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Fontaine-la-Gaillarde from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Les Clerimois, Maillot, Malay-le-Grand, Malay-le-Petit, Pont-sur-Vanne, Saligny, Soucy, Theil-sur-Vanne, Villiers-Louis and Voisines.
This page in French: Visiter Fontaine-la-Gaillarde