Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 11 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon is 182 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon
Markets in and near Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (10km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (20km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (21km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (27km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (29km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (29km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (30km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (31km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
More information about Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Carrouges Chateau (14km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Normandie-Maine (13km)
- Sassy (24km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (12km)
- Signal d'Écouves (12km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (13km)
- Forêt de Perseigne (23km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Loup-du-Gast (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon
from Alencon (prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 182 km
from Calais: 309 km
from Nice: 773 km
from Bordeaux: 405 km
from Strasbourg: 574 km
Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champfremont, Conde-sur-Sarthe, Cuissai, Gandelain, La Ferriere-Bochard, La Roche-Mabile, Pace, Ravigny and Saint-Nicolas-Des-Bois.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon