Pace tourism and travel guide
Visit Pace: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pace is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 7 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Pace is 179 kilometres from Paris).
Pace, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pace in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Pace
Markets in and near Pace
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (7km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (19km)
- Sees: market Saturday (22km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (23km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (27km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (27km)
- Mamers: market Monday (29km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (30km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (31km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
More information about Pace, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Pace, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pace.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Carrouges Chateau (17km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Argentan (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Normandie-Maine (17km)
- Sassy (24km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (11km)
- Signal d'Écouves (12km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (12km)
- Forêt de Perseigne (19km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Loup-du-Gast (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pace
from Alencon (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 179 km
from Calais: 309 km
from Nice: 769 km
from Bordeaux: 404 km
from Strasbourg: 571 km
Pace is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Pace from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Colombiers, Conde-sur-Sarthe, Cuissai, Damigny, Heloup, La Ferriere-Bochard, La Roche-Mabile, Lonrai, Mieuxce, Ravigny, Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon and Saint-Nicolas-Des-Bois.
This page in French: Visiter Pace