Cuissai tourism and travel guide
Visit Cuissai: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cuissai is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 7 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Cuissai is 177 kilometres from Paris).
Cuissai, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cuissai in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Cuissai
Markets in and near Cuissai
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (7km)
- Sees: market Saturday (19km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (21km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (25km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (26km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (29km)
- Mamers: market Monday (29km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (30km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
More information about Cuissai, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Cuissai, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cuissai.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Argentan (30km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Normandie-Maine (18km)
- Sassy (22km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Signal d'Écouves (9km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (9km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (15km)
- Forêt de Perseigne (19km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Loup-du-Gast (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cuissai
from Alencon (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 770 km
from Bordeaux: 407 km
from Strasbourg: 569 km
Cuissai is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Cuissai from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alencon, Colombiers, Conde-sur-Sarthe, Damigny, La Roche-Mabile, Livaie, Lonrai, Pace, Ravigny, Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon, Saint-Germain-du-Corbeis and Saint-Nicolas-Des-Bois.
This page in French: Visiter Cuissai