Plumont tourism and travel guide
Visit Plumont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Plumont is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 51 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Plumont is 316 kilometres from Paris).
Plumont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Plumont in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Plumont
Markets in and near Plumont
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Arbois: market Friday (25km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (25km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (30km)
- Levier: market Wednesday (36km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (43km)
- Champagnole: market Saturday (45km)
- Bletterans: market Tuesday (47km)
More information about Plumont, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Plumont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Plumont.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Jardin à la Faulx (17km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (33km)
- Parc de l'Etang (34km)
- Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (43km)
- Château d'Arcelot (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de la Joux (39km)
- Source - la Seille (40km)
- Gouffre de Poudrey (42km)
Towns of Art and history
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Plumont
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 316 km
from Calais: 510 km
from Nice: 399 km
from Bordeaux: 548 km
from Strasbourg: 222 km
Plumont is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Plumont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auxange, Dampierre, Etrepigney, Evans, Fraisans, La Barre, La Breteniere, Monteplain, Orchamps, Our, Ranchot, Rans and Salans.
This page in French: Visiter Plumont