Dampierre tourism and travel guide
Visit Dampierre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dampierre is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 55 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Dampierre is 315 kilometres from Paris).
Dampierre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dampierre in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Dampierre
Markets in and near Dampierre
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (27km)
- Arbois: market Friday (28km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (30km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Levier: market Wednesday (36km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (47km)
- Mervans: market Friday (58km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (58km)
More information about Dampierre, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Dampierre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dampierre.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km)
- Parc de l'Etang (32km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (32km)
- Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (47km)
- Château d'Arcelot (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre de Poudrey (40km)
- Forêt de la Joux (40km)
- Source - la Seille (43km)
Towns of Art and history
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dampierre
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 315 km
from Calais: 508 km
from Nice: 402 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 219 km
Dampierre is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Dampierre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berthelange, Courtefontaine, Etrepigney, Evans, Ferrieres-les-Bois, Fourg, Fraisans, Gendrey, La Barre, Le Petit-Mercey, Louvatange, Monteplain, Plumont, Ranchot, Rans, Saint-Vit and Salans.
This page in French: Visiter Dampierre