Neuilly tourism and travel guide
Visit Neuilly: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Neuilly is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 16 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Neuilly is 132 kilometres from Paris).
Neuilly, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Neuilly in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Neuilly
Markets in and near Neuilly
- Migennes: market Thursday (8km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (8km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (8km)
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (17km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (17km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (23km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (24km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (29km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Neuilly, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Neuilly, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Neuilly.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Noyers-sur-Serein (48km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Joigny (16km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (12km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (21km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (34km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Auxerre (17km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Neuilly
from Auxerre (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 132 km
from Calais: 356 km
from Nice: 554 km
from Bordeaux: 460 km
from Strasbourg: 328 km
Neuilly is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Neuilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bassou, Branches, Champlay, Chamvres, Charmoy, Chichery, Epineau-les-Voves, Guerchy, Laduz, Laroche-Saint-Cydroine, Migennes, Paroy-sur-Tholon, Poilly-sur-Tholon, Senan and Villemer.
This page in French: Visiter Neuilly