Villemer tourism and travel guide
Visit Villemer: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villemer is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 15 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Villemer is 133 kilometres from Paris).
Villemer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villemer in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Villemer
Markets in and near Villemer
- Migennes: market Thursday (6km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (10km)
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (15km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (19km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (22km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (24km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (27km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Villemer, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Villemer, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villemer.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Noyers-sur-Serein (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Joigny (18km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (10km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (18km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (37km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Auxerre (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villemer
from Auxerre (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 133 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 553 km
from Bordeaux: 462 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
Villemer is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Villemer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Appoigny, Bassou, Bonnard, Branches, Champlay, Charmoy, Cheny, Chichery, Epineau-les-Voves, Guerchy, Laduz, Laroche-Saint-Cydroine, Migennes, Neuilly and Poilly-sur-Tholon.
This page in French: Visiter Villemer