Laduz tourism and travel guide
Visit Laduz: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Laduz is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 15 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Laduz is 134 kilometres from Paris).
Laduz, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Laduz in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Laduz
Markets in and near Laduz
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (5km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (11km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (12km)
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (15km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (19km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (27km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (30km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Laduz, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Laduz, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Laduz.
- Asquins église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Noyers-sur-Serein (48km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Joigny (17km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (14km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (23km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Auxerre (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Laduz
from Auxerre (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 134 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 552 km
from Bordeaux: 456 km
from Strasbourg: 331 km
Laduz is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Laduz from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aillant-sur-Tholon, Branches, Champvallon, Chassy, Fleury-la-Vallee, Guerchy, Neuilly, Poilly-sur-Tholon, Senan, Villemer and Villiers-sur-Tholon.
This page in French: Visiter Laduz