Montgras tourism and travel guide
Visit Montgras: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montgras is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 35 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Montgras is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Montgras, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montgras in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Montgras
Markets in and near Montgras
- Rieumes: market Thursday (7km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (11km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (21km)
- Seysses: market Friday (21km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (22km)
- Leguevin: market Sunday (22km)
- Plaisance-du-Touch: market Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (25km)
- Cugnaux: market Saturday (25km)
- Pibrac: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Montgras, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Montgras, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montgras.
- Canal du Midi (34km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Auch cathédrale St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (42km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (35km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (35km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (35km)
- Parc du château de Merville (36km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Bouconne (25km)
- Gorges de la Save (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montgras
from Toulouse (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 501 km
from Bordeaux: 202 km
from Strasbourg: 769 km
For driving distances to Montgras from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaufort, Bragayrac, Forgues, Lahage, Laymont, Le Pin-Murelet, Monblanc, Mones, Nizas, Pebees, Plagnole, Rieumes, Sabonneres, Saint-Loube, Savignac-Mona and Seysses-Saves.
This page in French: Visiter Montgras