Beaufort tourism and travel guide
Visit Beaufort: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beaufort is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 31 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Beaufort is 608 kilometres from Paris).
Beaufort, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beaufort in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Beaufort
Markets in and near Beaufort
- Rieumes: market Thursday (5km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (7km)
- Seysses: market Friday (17km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (17km)
- Leguevin: market Sunday (18km)
- Plaisance-du-Touch: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (19km)
- Cugnaux: market Saturday (21km)
- Pibrac: market Wednesday (22km)
- Tournefeuille: market Sunday (23km)
More information about Beaufort, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Beaufort, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beaufort.
- Canal du Midi (30km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Auch cathédrale St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (46km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (31km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (31km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (33km)
- Parc du château de Merville (33km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Bouconne (22km)
- Gorges de la Save (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (31km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beaufort
from Toulouse (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 608 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 497 km
from Bordeaux: 204 km
from Strasbourg: 766 km
For driving distances to Beaufort from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bragayrac, Cambernard, Forgues, Lahage, Mones, Montgras, Plagnole, Poucharramet, Rieumes, Sabonneres, Saint-Lys, Sainte-Foy-de-Peyrolieres and Seysses-Saves.
This page in French: Visiter Beaufort