Marchais-Beton tourism and travel guide
Visit Marchais-Beton: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Marchais-Beton is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 39 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Marchais-Beton is 125 kilometres from Paris).
Marchais-Beton, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Marchais-Beton in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Marchais-Beton
Markets in and near Marchais-Beton
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (15km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (17km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (22km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (22km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (23km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (23km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (27km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (28km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (29km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
More information about Marchais-Beton, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Marchais-Beton, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marchais-Beton.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (42km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (13km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (22km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (23km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Marchais-Beton
from Auxerre (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 125 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 564 km
from Bordeaux: 434 km
from Strasbourg: 358 km
Marchais-Beton is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Marchais-Beton from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Marchais-Beton