Le Charme tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Charme: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Charme is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 82 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Le Charme is 127 kilometres from Paris).
Le Charme, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Charme in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Le Charme
Markets in and near Le Charme
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (11km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (12km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (19km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (25km)
- Briare: market Friday (26km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (27km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (28km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (29km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (29km)
More information about Le Charme, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Le Charme, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Charme.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (16km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (18km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (18km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Charme
from Orleans (prefecture): 82 km
from Paris: 127 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 563 km
from Bordeaux: 429 km
from Strasbourg: 363 km
Le Charme is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Le Charme from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Le Charme