Chambeugle tourism and travel guide
Visit Chambeugle: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chambeugle is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 40 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Chambeugle is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Chambeugle, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chambeugle in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Chambeugle
Markets in and near Chambeugle
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (15km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (19km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (20km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (23km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (24km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (27km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (27km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (30km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
More information about Chambeugle, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Chambeugle, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chambeugle.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (42km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (10km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (21km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chambeugle
from Auxerre (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 354 km
from Nice: 567 km
from Bordeaux: 436 km
from Strasbourg: 358 km
Chambeugle is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Chambeugle from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Chambeugle